Top 10 Things We Loved about La Luz Resort:
1. Beautiful blue waters just 2 hours away from Manila
2. The constant breeze - couldn’t. stop. falling. asleep.
3. Starry starry nights – We were lucky that weekend – the sky was a canvass and God painted a kajillion stars
4. No TV or swimming pool -so lots of time for puzzles, books and beach play. The beach is pebbley so aqua shoes are a must for the little ones.
5. Pets allowed – Little Libra met a beagle named Gustav. She thought if she fawned over him enough, she could take him home–like the way she got Cocoa.
6. No fuss meals – There are 4 four buffet meals all day so you don’t need to worry about food. Personally, I don’t like thinking about my food all the time so I was happy to just eat what’s there –and it’s abundant. Plus, kids under 7 years old eat for free!
7. Free wi-fi -So we still get to read the news, catch up on emails and check facebook. But La Luz is really the best place to read and doze. Time is deliciously slow.
8. Simple but complete accommodations – There’s a separate toilet and shower, strong water pressure, hot water, thoughtful storage compartments, strong aircon, and clean white linens. Works for me!
9. Easy road trip – I’ve grown to prefer road trips with Little Libra to avoid hassles with airports and luggage limitations. I also like the idea of flexible departure times as opposed to chasing flight schedules. And not having to spend extra airfare for yaya is a huge plus.
10. Mommy came home relaxed and rejuvenated – Traveling with my toddler is not always a vacation for me but this one was!
We are definitely going back.
Thanks to Tita Tet and Tito Jason for a wonderful time and the gorgeous photos:)